Seiten

Samstag, 5. Februar 2011

i am hooked

i told you in a previous post that my grandma taught me how to crochet when i was a little girl and that i had started to use the needle again about a year ago.
 now it has become an obsesssion! seriously! i am totally hooked. i always carry some yarns and a needle in my bag nowadays and went from making cowls and hats to exploring granny squares, african flowers, pinwheels, triangels, hexagons and zig-zag patterns. AAAHHHH! it never stops! there are so many talented people out there, creating new patterns or new ways to use existing ones that my head wants to explode with all the input. my biggest problem is that i want to do them all at the same time. right now i have two almost done garnny square pillow cases in my crochet box, one triangel garland and one have-way done pinwheel baby planket. and guess what! yesterday i bought new yarn to start yet another project!
how do you do it??? do you start and finish one project after the other or are you like me? inspired by some many great ideas that you just can`t concentrate on only one thing??

here are some of my crochet flickr finds that inspire me, make me smile and happy just by looking at them!

hexagon blanket by mundoacores



african flower bag by MIAinspiration








i hope i could bring some sunshine into your home with these finds! i got to get back to my blanket, or no my girland ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen